Understanding of a ‘good project’:
- Research: broad, focussed area
- commonality/connection in design
- Variety of: ideas, research, drawing, photos, collages (Use of drawings&photos- playing with different media)
- Use of materials on a stand
- Research into philosophy behind designer, client, explanation of work.
From the feedback that I gained from peer assessment, I have a further understanding into my own work from how others perceive it. This is helpful as it allows me to see where I can develop my work further and what are some existing strengths. Similarly, this aids me in seeing the weaknesses of my work and what needs improvement.